While it’s still freezing in parts of the country, swimwear season is upon is. If you’d like to get a head start on bathing suit shopping, then check out these roundups:
- For the fans of galaxy prints and other unexpected prints, Refinery29 has rounded up six edgy one-pieces.
- From a high-waisted bikini with retro floral print to a flamingo bikini, they’re also showing us 16 novelty prints.
- Or would you like to go retro all the way? They have that covered too. I’ll take the Seafolly Coastline Boyleg Maillot (slide 4), please.
- A nice roundup of plus-size cozzies, and more than 30 options for every shape and budget.
- How about 15 swimsuits under $50, or 12 bikinis that won’t break the bank?
- Popsugar looks into figure-flattering suits for small-busted ladies. They’ve also found us 15 one-pieces with a variety of prints.
- Last but not least, five bikinis that provide a bit more coverage.
Fab Links from Our Members
TraceyLiz65 thought these pictures of celebrities before they had stylists really demonstrates what a stylist can do for anyone.
“A Size 2 Is a Size 2 Is a Size 8“. There has been some discussion on the forum about the shortcomings of women’s sizing in the US. Laurinda directs us to this Slate article that provides an overview of the history and some of the problems in coming up with standard women’s sizes.
Lisa Pippus has relaunched her blog as one with mostly verbal descriptions. Vildy is loving it as it helps her to focus and come up with ideas on how to wear the items she already has, instead of being distracted by the pictured styles.