I always enjoy reading Invisible Woman’s blog posts on The Guardian website. Aging gracefully and fashion for older women is one of the topics she is passionate about. Her tongue-in-cheek pieces on the subject are often thought-provoking and refreshingly funny at the same time.
Here are a few recent examples:
- Invisible Woman explains why she is in favour of continuing to show some cleavage after a certain age.
- Some tips on where to find sensible yet attractive undies for older women.
- Menopause, with its fluctuating hormones and a changing body, can make women feel less confident in their own skin, but also offers the perfect opportunity to reinvent your style.
- Invisible Woman’s musings on the difference between fashion and style.
- Making the case against the media’s omnipresent message that to age is to fail.
Fab Links from Our Members
Krishnidoux thought that these tips on scarves.net are brilliant. They show you different ways to tie a scarf, and which method works best for different necklines.
Angie absolutely loves this monochromatic and oh so trendy leather skirt outfit from Alison at Wardrobe Oxygen. “It’s fresh, pretty, a little edgy and flattering. Loving her wild curls, bling and red lips with the cheeky leather skirt and soft feminine sweater. All of which are grounded by a column of black opaque tights and booties. Fabulous.”