This outfit combination puts this morning’s post on de-bombshelling shorts into action. Some of the items are on sale, and be sure to look through all colour options.
- Karen Kane Plus Size S/S Handkerchief Top: Stunning drape and pretty neckline. Wearing it over shorts or clamdiggers is less expected, although pairing it with straight legs or a pencil skirt is a slam-dunk.
- BCBGMAXAZRIA Mazie Tunic Top: A tunic with a tail. An easy option to wear over skinnies, but pairing it with shorts is less expected. Semi-tuck the front for added structure as desired.
- Wilt High Low Tunic: An easy breezy and super casual sleeved tee that looks fab over shorts.
- KUT from the Kloth Catherine Boyfriend Denim Shorts: These shorts have made my top picks list before because they are a super fit, forgiving, and flattering. Size up for extra bagginess. They are also available at Nordstrom.
- KUT from the Kloth Bermuda Denim Shorts: Here’s the longer and slightly more fitted version if the Catherines are too short
- DKNY Dirty Dancing Shorts (Plus): A sleek and comfortable fit with a good length rise.
- Miz Mooz Papaya Sandal: The ankle strapped sandal is the style of the season. These work quite well for a wider foot, and you might need to size down half a size. Super comfortable, soft leather, textured and casually elegant. Read the rave reviews.
The intention is to wear the tunics with the shorts and sandals, which is a fresh look for Summer. But by all means mix and match them with other separates that are more to your liking.