I luv it when Angie's blog post inspires my outfit of the day!

I thrifted this thin, cotton, black halter dress specifically to wear as a swimsuit cover-up. After reading Angie's blog post this morning, I decided that my new Madewell vest would make the dress appropriate for running errands. I luv how thin this vest is! I'm feeling summer sassy!

After taking my DD to an appointment, I decided that heeled slides are no longer for me. I don't like how my feet keep slipping down with each step and that I make flip flop sounds. So to the donation pile they go!

When choosing another pair to wear, I wanted to keep the vibe light and fun, so my leopard flats to the rescue! (Too lazy to retake photo, so I paper dolled it!) I have used these leopard flats for nearly everything. I think I'm going to keep my eye out for a more quality pair.

Candies black/white/silver earrings - Kohls (2012)
Cream denim vest - Madewell (2012)
Lei black halter dress - thrifted (2012)
Aerosoles black sandals - Ross (ages ago)
Leopard and sequin flats - Payless (2012)

This post has 2 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.