And unfortunately I don't mean my weight, LOL

These were my 5 silhouettes:

1. Skinnies/slim fit pants, sweater/tunic, boots/shoes (work/play)

2. Pencil skirt, blouse/sweater, tights/stockings, boots/shoes (work)

3. Tube skirt, sweater/fluid top, stockings, shoes (until temps dip below 32F (work)

4. Loose fitting pants, flowy top/sweater, shoes/booties (play)

5. Jeans, sweater/top, boots/shoes (play)

I didn't count this as #6, but I probably should have: Blazer with anything
(work/play)

Outfit #1, silhouette #1 - F21 plaid leggings, tunic top - Target, coat - Marc New York, an Angie pick from last year (photo taken last Sunday at Thatcher State Park, NY)

Outfit #2, silhouette #1 again - left side worn at home today, middle & right are how I switched it up to wear to church earlier this evening. I wore leggings and socks at home and changed into skinnies and boots for church. I added a cute snowman necklace for a little bling. I was going to wear something dressier, but the weather was cold with snow and freezing rain so cozy and warm was key. Leggings & turtleneck - JCP, tunic - F21, black skinnies - ON Rockstar, booties - ?

Outfit #3, silhouette #1 again - this pic was taken last year but I wore this same outfit to work last week. Cigarette pants & button down - JCP, blazer - Target, booties - ?

Outfit #4, silhouette #2 (finally something different!). This is also a picture from last year - I wore the same outfit to work last week but this time with gray flats and no statement necklace (I forgot to take a photo). A huge benefit of all those outfit photos I took last year is outfit repeats are easy peasy!

Outfit #5, silhouette #1 one more time. Cigarette pants - JCP, lacy sweater with buttons down the back - F21.

So my challenge to myself is: Next week stop wearing silhouette #1! In my own defense, I'm extremely busy at work and that silhouette is a FBO.

This post has 5 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.