1: WIW 04.07.12 for date night to dinner/symphony/froyo. Sorry for the terrible picture quality - that's what happens when you take your photo in the middle of the night - but I wanted to document the first wearing of the mod dress. The tights are actually forest green and the boots are my black suede cowboy boots.
Wearing: Anthro dress, Gap tights, Sam Edelman boots, Etsy pendant

2-4: WIW 04.08.12 for Easter Sunday w/ fiance's family. I tried on a few different outfits and the fiance picked this skirt with the top untucked. He says it's appropriately Easter-y because it reminds him of a Ukrainian Easter egg! I realized here that I currently own no light-colored tights and no pumps. Oops. Turned out to be a blessing in disguise, though, as 5 minutes after taking these photos, I tripped on some cobblestones outside my building and ended up sporting a big bandaid on my knee and an ankle bandage, so at least the dark tights and boots covered up the worst of it.
Wearing: Nanette Lepore skirt, handknit top, italian leather purse (can't remember the brand right now), etsy jewelry, Dolce vita boots, Dorothy Perkins tights, Anthro trench, ??? pashmina.

5-6: WIW 04.09.12 today at lab. I love this handknit sweater dress but the neckline is a little high, straight, and wide for my short neck so I usually narrow and lower it with something like the pendant I am wearing today. I also tried something different today by layering my cowl-neck orange polka dot tee under the dress like a mini shawl collar. Does it work?
Wearing: handknit sweater dress, BR tee, Nobilita leggings/pants, Naot boots, gifted pendant.

This post has 6 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.