Heeeelllllllllooooooo! So two weeks ago i was in bed for 7days with strep throat. It was awful. I generally have to be extra careful when i get sick like that because it likes to stir up my asthma which has resulted in middle-of-the-night ER trips that i really like to avoid. But luckily that didn't happen and i feel much better now! I spent last week kind of catching up with life and now i believe i have accomplished that and can come back on here to play!

So without further ado....

Pics 1-4: Worn to work. Pretty simple but i love the dark, romantic feel of the outfit. I can see myself wearing this a lot early fall as well.

5-8: I have been waiting for this Vince Camuto mesh skirt to go on sale for FOR-EV-ER and then i randomly came across it at Nordstrom Rack (while it was still full price on their website)! Hooray! I love that it's not just a plain black skirt but another way to add texture into my wardrobe and the perfect length (to me) to wear to work and out for fun.

9-12: Worn today for errand running. It was only 64 this morning so i got another chance to wear my neon jacket. I haven't worn a plain white t in forever and it was boring me to death so i was like, "what goes with neon? More neon!" and threw on earrings and a necklace in another neon shade. No regrets!!!

Thanks for reading if you did. If you didn't that's cool too. All comments are welcome as always! I look forward to seeing all of your looks and catching up on what i missed!

This post has 12 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.