Here I am joining everyone who has done a look back at ye olde outfits o' 2014.

A bunch of us seem to be on a similar drop-off-the-planet phase of life, and I know that is in no small part to the skills we learned experimenting here. We can finally "get on with it" as Angie would say, and let the clothes do their work while we do ours.

2014 saw many changes for me. I went from Corporate-Controlled Retail Sales to Self-Employed, got on medication, got off hormonal birth control, lost weight, gained weight, bought a residence, saw my slouchies turn to skinnies, and saw my clothing budget dwiiiiindle.

Style-wise, I became much more self-conscious about my middle and even more fussy (if you can believe it!) about comfort. Such is what happens when my time is split between closet clean-outs and flea market diving. Aside from that, moving closer to the beach shifted my main style persona from Urban Warrior Princess to Urban Warrior Mermaid! I am loving the organic-inspired prints especially.

One of my main goals for 2015 is to style my flares in a NON 70s way! The other is to find a killer blood red bag. Here's hoping...

This post has 12 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.