That is a fab dress on you. I think navy is my favorite color for it.

Stunning at this length. You would look gorgeous in the red too.

Gorgeous! Don't hem as it is perfect with all the shoes, except I don't love the aquatalias. It will be great with tall boots in the fall.

If this isn't dress perfection, I don't know what is! So much gorgeousness

Hem if you wear it with sneakers. Don't hem otherwise, it looks great with heels and I love it with the Aquatalias.

Don’t hem and I want to see you in the red dress. Simply beautiful on you and so versatile given all your styling options. The new red scarf is such a winner too.

Interesting how some love it with the Aquatalias and say that is the worst option. I will also try it with booties of other shaft heights to see how I feel. I would probably be wearing toned hose if I wore the Aquatalias, by the way. Just couldn't bear to put hose on yesterday.

Wow this is gorgeous on you! I love the current length with all shoes except the sneakers. I think if that were going to be your most frequently worn option I might hem it. Add me to the “love it with the Aquatalias” list!

Yes please add me to the love it with the Aquatalias list too.

As a more summer weather option, I think it would be nice to hem it a little bit. However, I think that with all of the toppers you showed us, the full length looks fab and a bit shorter would be less fab. So, I think it depends what you’re really planning to do with it. I have a long navy belted shirt dress and I mostly wear it in the winter with a pearl gray thin merino turtleneck underneath. Do you have room to layer underneath?

This looks so fab on you, Suz! And you’ve styled it beautifully. I’m not crazy about it with the sneakers but that’s just personal preference. I like the midi length so I think you should keep it long.

I agree to only hem if you will wear with sneakers 80% or more of the time. It looks perfect with all the other shoes and boots.

This is beautiful on you! I vote not to hem as well. I think it is perfect this way!

FWIW, I think the length works well with sneakers and flats because of the waist definition - which lengthens the leg line from the thighs upwards.

I love ALL renditions, KILLER all round.

I AM WEARING THAT DRESS TONIGHT with watermelon ballet flats and turquoise furla.

Oooh! Fun colour combo, Angie. I really like the navy -- it is dark but lively, somehow, maybe because the fabric is sateen. It harmonizes well with many other colours.

I'm going to leave the length as is for now and if it feels too long later I can always hack it by a couple of inches. I definitely wouldn't go shorter than that.

Thanks, and YES, Suz, it's a gorgeous shade of navy and lovely fabric. Good strategy leaving the length for now.

I AM ITCHING TO TRY ON THE RED AND STRIPE back in Seattle....

Gorgeous, and I would not hem it. I like it as-is! Even with sneakers. What size did you order? Reviews seem to indicate that it runs small? (Debating whether I should try to snag the plaid version before the sale is over...)

LaPed, I actually think it might run slightly big. But it probably depends on one's body type modifiers. I'm usually a 0 or 2 in dresses and ordered the 2. I was a bit worried the waist wouldn't work on the 0. The 2 turns out to be just a little big in the waist, but the sash adjusts for that. The shoulder fit and bust are good on me in this size.

If you have larger arms it might feel small. It works on a narrow frame.

OMG - this must be the greatest dress ever!!! You look absolutely gorgeous in it, I love the length exactly as is. ALL the outfits you have created are fabulous, I can’t even pick a favorite. Definitely worth duplicating in other colours.

So interesting, Suz, that with cropped trousers the rule is to hem, but with the dress, the advice is to leave. I often have the same dilemma. Good to wait and see. Indeed, “gorgeous” is the word of the day!

See, I learned my lesson. If it's good on you and Angie it's not going to be good on me. Didn't even order it. But I do very much love it on you!

Absolutely perfect on you Suz! I agree with the keep the length for now policy.

I love it, all ways you are showing it! I would vote for hemming an inch or two, but I see I'm in the minority, and I really have no clue about dress hems!

And I especially love it with the booties.

I love it too!! Really nice with all footwear options at the current length.

Whilst I adore it I would stick with just the one - it is a statement because of the bow and the volume in the skirt.

I would love to own this dress!!