I'm restarting the sweater hunt but found a style that may be less widening than others! It's like a halter style but with sleeves. Or a raglan but normal sleeves. Or a baseball style but 1 color and not as casual. What is this called, and have you seen it elsewhere?

Can't do finds on phone.