I love Angie's essentials post because I am a uniform dresser with an essential-rich style. My list is pretty similar to last year, with a few tweaks:
- fine-knit, body-skimming sweaters in dark neutrals/nearly neutrals (black, ink/navy, burgundy) - Yep. Same for 2020
- dark wash jeans in a skinny or straight fit. - For 2020, I'd refine these to be straight (not wearing skinnies as much) and higher in the rise.
- crystal stud earrings, Fitbit watch, Tiffany olive branch bracelet - For 2020, I'd say silver hoops are my essential earring. My olive branch bracelet needs repair, and I'd add my bird memory necklace, which doesn't come off.
- dark neutral puffer - Yep.
- neutral striped t-shirts - Yep.
- belt with silver hardware - Yep.
- black flat/low-heel shoes/booties - Yep.
- fluid tees in neutral shades (navy, blush) (summer) - Yep. Although interested to see how to newer t-shirt silhouettes (more fitted and different necklines) influence my summer dressing.
- white jeans/shorts (summer) - Yep.
- white flats (Birkenstocks or sneakers) (summer) - Yep.
Hey, I guess if it ain't broke, right ..? Looking forward to seeing how other people's lists have evolved, or stayed the same!