I have some wonderful summer sandals, and I've added 3 pairs this summer alone. Still, I'm always looking for pretty footwear that is indestructible and can handle my penchant for walking miles at a brisk clip. My feet are getting fussier, and I will not be slowing down!
These Leigh wedges by Crocs are phenomenally comfortable. They are, perhaps, even more fun in the bright colors and prints that are available, but I liked the black wedge better than the putty colored rubber on the others. I'm a 9 1/2 usually, but I had to take the 10 for length. The shoe runs a bit short and wide.
I'm undecided about keeping them because:
1. I have sandals that, while flat and more casual, are just as comfy
2. I have some great dressier sandals that are moderately comfy -- I could wear them all day, as long as I wasn't walking miles and miles.
3. Our big Western vacation at the end of the summer is cutting into my budget, and I have a couple of pairs of boots to buy in the fall!
Keep for comfort, or save the money for Vacation and Fall boots?
1&2: Crocs Leigh wedge
3: The platforms I wore earlier in the day
4. My silver White Mountain birkie-like sandals -- my toes love these!
5. My leopard crocs -- very cushy, and still available.
Even if I don't keep these, I would recommend these to other fabbers -- particularly those with foot issues and reasonably wide or high volume feet.
This post has 5 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.
If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.