Zaeobi my eyes are steely grey/blue. Definitely a cool color. Hair/Skin are a bit cool but sometimes a bit warm ... at least that's the way they look to me.

Hmm if you've got a mix of cool & warm colours in your natural colouring (hair, skin, eyes) then I believe wearing a mix of such undertones could create harmony with your clothes & you.

Have you heard of David Zyla? You don't have to follow his colour system, but you might find it useful to go through this page as an exercise in picking out the colours that 'support' rather than detract from you:
https://www.davidzyla.com/the-color-of-style/

Wow, sorry-I can't pass over "A Zara near me closed their fitting rooms during Covid and has NEVER reopened them." How can that be possible and is it still functioning like a B&M store??

THanks Zeobi ... no I had not heard of David Zyla, I'll give him a look.

lyn67 - I have no idea why this Zara store is the way it is. It makes no sense at all. :-). (For those in my area, it's the one in the Natick Mall) They did put in automatic check-out kiosks but they still have real people working the always-long lines for check-out/returns. The dressing rooms are still there, but there are always racks and racks of clothes (returns prob) blocking the entrance and signs saying they are closed. I'm not going to stand in line for 15 minutes so I can ask someone