Well, I share these foot challenges... at least to an extent...normal forefoot with but more width there (and a small not-quite bunion on one side), narrow heels, narrower mid-foot with arch and instep on the higher side. I can't wear a dress pump without a strap to hold it on; I usually can't wear loafers (but did find a pair this year!), I get blisters from most shoes when I begin with them, laces can hurt the top of my foot but I need them because slip on styles slip off....and on and on. The worst risk is plantar fasciitis, which I really have to guard against.

I can tolerate a heel up to 2.5 inches (esp. if a wedge or well balanced) and in fact, a 2 inch heel is probably my most comfortable shoe, but I rarely wear them now because they are too impractical for my suburban life. I can wear a pointed toe if the point starts in the right place, ditto almond toes and square toes...it's all about the last and where the support and "containment" is, in the midfoot, for me. If I can get a nice snug midfoot fit, my foot won't slide and that will prevent sore toes and blistered heels.

Brands that tend to work for me: Ecco (though some are too wide and I usually need to add a Superfeet insole), EF (at least the sandals and dress shoes with straps), Paul Green. EU sizes work better for me than US. I doctor most boots and sneakers with insoles of various kinds to make the shoe work.

They sound like great goals to me! Dressy boots and winter boots are definitely essentials, even in my relatively mild climate. Big yay to texture too! I'd suggest Kettlewell as far as finding the colors you want. They were kinda sparse at last check, but should be releasing the Spring things soon.