In the last couple of years I came a long way - from one purse (black) only to a nice collection of purses, in different sizes and colors. I have a list of bags I would like to own. Admittedly, it’s a small list but it because I’m making progress.

This year I bought a much needed replacement for my black crossbody from COS that was aging faster than me It’s APC Sara bag in black embossed leather.
Another leather bag is my recent purchase of Allsaints off white bag with a black adjustable strap. I spent more than a year looking for the right for me color and style. I think this is it.
I bought a black Golden Goose backpack for my swim gear but ended up using it to carry my laptop to work, as a beach bag and more. An instant workhorse.
I bought as I planned a couple of fabric bags - a cream canvas from APC, Marimekko canvas and plaid flannel from Massimo Dutti. The APC shopper was one of the most used bags this past summer.
The last one - a fabric crossbody from Uniqlo, fun and inexpensive way to participate in a trend. $25 Can well spent! I use it for grocery shopping, on my daily walks and such. Love it and think of maybe buying one more in fun color. Highly recommend!

What bags did you buy? Please, share your stories and pictures!

This post has 2 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.