Joining the end of year review party Warning long and naval gazey!

My color of the year was brown- as I wanted to be sure to snap it up before it disappears again. I like my cooler colors (teal, green, purple) more with brown than black. There's one more item not pictured, another of the long sleeve Target t's in "dark brown"- which is actually chocolate brown. The "rust" one is more like mustard on me.

Words of the year were "essential" and "elemental." I got forced into focusing on what's essential with Covid: family, home, being outside, health- and am ready to let go the nonessentials.

Elemental is reflected in my little gear capsules: fire (sunset), water, wood- which I wrote a lot about in summer. Nearly all my purchases were gear, basics, and wfh stuff.

MVP of the year- my Birkies. I've always worn footbed sandals for hiking, but this is the first time (in a long time at least) that I got slides instead of thongs so I can wear socks with them. I was even wearing them hiking today.

The fail- the Nike sandals. I thought they'd be same as my old ones, but weren't. They made me slip on the boat ramp. So passed them on when I got the Vionics.
Also- the Bontraeger bike shorts. Still have them but they're Much thinner than the cheapo ones from Big Warehouse. More $$ does not always = better.

Need alterations: black dress (Angelo chewed a hole in it), and the cycling jerseys (very tight on my hips). Will do that next year.

Newly dyed- PC skirt (teal- was much more grey blue than it looks in pic), tie dye top (wine- was too pink for me), purple ribbed skirt from NAS a couple years ago (also wine).

My 2021 goals will be another post!

ETA- there are some Kettlewell things on the way, but not counting them til they arrive.

Athleta
Gap Momentum Tank
View Info
Top Pick
Athleta
Gap Momentum Tank
View Info
Top Pick
Athleta
Gap Momentum Tank
View Info
Top Pick