What a year! Before.... all this... I thought my wardrobe was in good shape. But I quickly realized in March that I was lacking in Zoom clothes. Add in a new commitment to exercise (I more than doubled my step count from 2019), a new job, and the realization that I'm home until at least June, and I ended up with a lot of wardrobe needs.

My total wardrobe value is within $15 of last year. But I cycled out a substantial amount of blazers and pants, and nearly doubled my loungewear and gear. The total number of items in my wardrobe grew by 6%.

I also started tracking my wears this year and some clear MVPs stood out:
- Denim shorts, and Kelsey jeans
- Joggers
- Zoom blouse + sweater
- Pharis sandals

And, my biggest win of the year....setting a spending target. I've not formally budgeted in the past, just had a general sense of where I was. This year, I took last year's spending total, and used it as a quarterly budget. I also set a goal that if I had leftover money, I could use it to buy a splurge item. I was thrilled to be able to buy a Bony Levy bracelet at NAS, and I ended the year with enough funds to consider another splurge item!

Thanks for reading - and for being such a supportive community. While I haven't been as active this year, I've enjoyed seeing your posts, and look forward to more fashion fabness next year!