My crazy purchase is still the metallic cobalt skinny jeans much like the ones in Finds below that I bought in late 2015. They are a geezer magnet so I am careful as to where I wear them. For example, they did NOT go to a neighborhood New Years Eve party.

This post has 1 photo. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.

My craziest purchase ever (which was in 2014 and pre YLF) was a red leather dress. I had sales goggles on, because I know not what I was thinking. It fits fine, it just is not me. I have kept it because since that dress, I have been particularly vigilant about the enthusiasm of a so called bargain, it taught me a valuable lesson.

oh my god, GEEZER MAGNET. Joy ftw.

You women have such great crazy things - I need to loosen up a bit I think ! Fun reading through this thread No crazy for me. I went conservative this year.

Such a fun thread! I love the fur bag, I think I need one of those. I can't really think of anything too crazy, especially compared to everyone here (my family might think I'm crazy but I know you all would understand my fur vest and unfinished hemmed jeans :))

Karie: Crazy like a fox! Glad J.Crew fits you so well and that their offerings are in line with your style; it makes shopping so much easier. I sometimes feel like I am a walking Nordstrom ad but of course they have a wider variety of styles and fits, but in general curvier in Caslon and Halogen than J.Crew. Only problem is that so much stuff at least in Petites is so boring.

Emily K: The shoes, the shoes! I hope you can find them again.

Jennifer: What a great bargain! Nothing like being prepared. Wear and enjoy!

Joy: Geezer magnet? How about guy magnet, and you were just around geezers? Pair those fun pants with a really plush velvet top or topper and the guys won't be able to keep their paws off you!

Bijou: Is it the redness of the dress or the leather that makes it OTT for you? Would wearing a chunky pullover on top (so that the dress looks like a skirt) make it wearable? I'm thinking that trying to change the color would make it stiff. Guess you just need to make an occasion for wear.