Wow, what insightful analysis and spectacular photos! I am in awe. I love all of your outfits--my faves are 1, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9 and 17 but I think the best one is 17--so playful and you look so vibrant and fresh in fuchsia. Your signature colors are spot on! You are so inspiring and helpful and I really appreciate your thoughts not only on your own style but you are always so helpful in posting on everyone else's threads as well! I so look forward to watching your ongoing style journey in 2013!

I love your style analysis! Menswear looks are amazing on you and I'm glad you want to try more looks in that direction.

What a fabulous year in photos! I am amazed at how good your wardrobe looks for the variety of tasks it is called on to perform. Your writer's retreats alone provide such a sartorial challenge! You look incredible and it has been such fun following your style journey this past year.

I loved reading your analysis and as usual, it sparked thoughts about my own progress, so thank you for that. I think you are spot on, and even closer to saying (completely) to the world what you want to about who you are. How's that for nonverbal communication? Thank you so much for putting yourself out there for us to see. You have enriched this community in so many ways.

Thank you so much for your pics and your analysis, both of which I always find incredibly helpful. Your ability to articulate the whys and hows of your thought process and execution is extremely valuable to me and your kind and thoughtful responses to others add to the overall experience of YLF for me. You are helping me learn and grow and this post was terrific as usual. Thanks and kudos in equal measure!

Sounds like you've mapped out an excellent plan! I've learned so much from you this year, Suz. Even though our body types are very different, I've particularly appreciated your willingness to talk through what you consider your "misses." And your actual outfits are clear evidence of your growth!

Happy New Year!