Sveta, what a lovely post, and every word of it true. And the visual evidence of your transformation is so exciting to see. I love this!! You have truly blossomed in your time here. Happy anniversary and many happy returns!! We all benefit from your brilliant fashion sense so much here.

Happy second YLF anniversary! I really enjoy reading your posts and this is a lovely tribute to the warmth and spirit of YLF and its' members and wonderful leaders.

Wonderful post: really enjoyed reading what this journey has meant for you.The pictures are a treat as well! Isn't it interesting as to how much of a nurturing place this board is. When I first joined the board nine months ago I remember being very drawn to your wiw posts ( as I still am) along with Aida's. And thinking I want to be like these two!!

Congratulations on your two year anniversary!

This is wonderful, Sveta! Great post and I resonate with all of it. And your pictures are SO compelling -- what a transformation! You always had great style but you can definitely see that you've become more comfortable in taking risks and being bold with fashion! Love that.

What a super post! Looking at the earlier pics, you really have come a long way in your style journey. You always had a good sense of what silhouettes suit you but now you seem so confident in your choices. I think your haircut has complemented the transformation - it's so clean and sharp and simple, it just works with the modern edgy vibe that you've developed. Thanks for posting!

What a fabulous post Sveta! It is so heartwarming to hear how much YLF means to you - but do remember you give as well as receive! This forum wouldn't be the same without YOU and your contributions and we thank you for that. It's interesting to see your past pics and see your fabulous style grow with your confidence. YOU LOOK FAB!!!

Congrats on your two years! That's wonderful! It's been a lot of fun watching your style grow and evolve overtime. I always enjoy your outfit posts and feedback. You are fab!

I loved reading this heartfelt, wonderful post, Sveta! You have really captured your changes over the past few years--I can relate so much because I think we joined at approximately the same time. You have made such a dramatic style transformation!!

I remember when you began posting - in your doorway, I think. And, I remember your closet purges. And, I remember when you started getting new things and how you just seemed to blossom and transform; every post became more sophisticated than the last. Now you are a style icon and your passion and love of clothes is clear.

Sveta, what a fab post! You are an inspiration to me always, not just for your style but for your willingness to try new things and experiment. Love your sentiments here.

Thank you all for sharing my YLF journey with me. It was a blast and in a big part because of all of you! I am sorry I did not reply earlier but we had an emergency at work yesterday so no Internet time for me then and in the evening I was too exhausted. I thank you all for lovely comments!
What really surprised me that some of you called me an early trend adopter: I never considered myself this way. I do like to try new things because I get easily bored though and I guess I would rather take risk to try something new than to be bored
VC, that NAS was hilarious but I feel good about it: I had good results because I did a homework and was prepared. Will they remember me? I am afraid they will because I created quite a stir with 2 huge boxes. But Hey, it is not my fault they do not stock all shoes in my size in the store, right?:-)

How did I miss this post! My eyes welled up - but they were happy tears. WOW. I am touched.

Sveta, it's people like you that enrich this community by a billion percent. Your passion, motivation, hard work, open mind, sense of humour, confidence and verve are nothing short of spectacular. You really reap the rewards of attaining a killer style that works for you in every way. Not to mention your spirited NAS adventures that have all on the edge of our seats!

I've had the pleasure of meeting you and that was the cherry on top. You are so earnest, wonderful, warm and lovely. Thank YOU for rocking YLF. xoxo