- Beyonce and Topshop are going into business together. They are working on a joint label of athletic streetwear that will debut in the Fall of 2015.
- To promote her new TV show, House of DVF, Diane von Furstenberg will dress the Statue of Liberty in an iconic wrap dress.
- Business magazine Management Today has named Victoria Beckham UK Entrepreneur of the Year 2014.
- Banana Republic is one of the first companies to start using video ads on Instagram.
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen have teamed up with StyleMint for a budget-friendly jewellery collection. All pieces are under $40.00.
- Halle Berry is bringing Scandale, the French luxury lingerie brand, to select Target stores and Target.com.
Fun Fashion Fact
Did you know that Oscar de la Renta redesigned the Boy Scouts of America uniforms in 1980? He worked for two years on the remake of the boy, girl and adult uniforms, and his tan-on-olive designs would be the official uniform for almost three decades.