I'm so sorry, Deb.

Oh, Deb. I am sooo sorry. You are more in need of a puppy than ever. Please share puppy with us, and much love to you.

I'm sorry this happened to you.

So sorry, sending a huge cyber hug your way.

So sorry, Deb! Bravo to you for taking care of yourself (both the lawyer and the puppy). Keep your eye on the ball. Thinking about you...

So sorry, Deb. Hugs.

Oh no! How awful! I'm excited to see puppy pics though. Is it another poodle?

Oh Deb (((hugs))) what a betrayal. I hope pup helps you to heal x

Whoa. That's gross. He needs help, gotta say it. Dogs are awesome! Lilypup will tell you she's fine!

Terrible. So sorry you're dealing with this.

It's a shame that you're having to deal with such betrayal Deb... and I'm so sorry... it's not an easy thing to deal with but we'll all agree you're being tremendously brave and smart with getting a lawyer.
I hope you get your perfect puppy...one that will fill your life with all the happiness and joy
Sending you a big hug, lots of positive vibes and utmost strength in this trying time... xoxo
We are all here for you!

You stay strong! We are all here for you.

I don't really know you Deb but your husbands behaviour has made me very angry, it's such a cliché and you really do deserve so much better.

On a positive note a sleepy puppy on your lap really is the ultimate therapy.

I am so sorry, Deb. What a terrible and awful thing. I would rather it be cancer than betrayal. Glad you got the lawyer, and Bette eyes the puppy to look forward to.

That is horrible!!

I so admire your decisiveness though, your reaction time is awe inspiring. I'm hoping you'll find your way through difficult times without too much trouble and that the next chapter is full of meaning and happier times.

Ugh, as if you needed one more thing. Much love to you!

So sorry to hear this. It's good you will have a puppy.

Oh, ick!

Sending you love and support as you walk this road...

ETA: I have a lovely guest room if you feel like a little getaway down South!

Oh, Deb, my heart aches for you. I wish we all could be there in person to circle the wagons. Since that's not possible, know that love and support is coming your way from around the globe. Wishing you and your new pup all the best.

Deb, so sorry you're having to deal with this situation. Honestly, having seen others go through similar, know that it truly will come back to bite him (or maybe your new puppy will). Sending lots of wine, hugs and support. Vent all you want here - but know that a good lawyer is the best revenge!

Deb, I'm so sorry to hear. Seeking out a lawyer is probably the best move. There is no one-size-fits-all in these situations, and I wish you much strength and clarity in charting a path that works for you.

Stay strong, we're on your side all the way. Looking forward to a photo of the new pup.

Deb, I am so sorry to hear this! How betrayed you must feel.

I feel so bad for you. I hope your lawyer is a good one.

Deb - I am really sorry to hear this has happened. Marriage is tough enough with having to deal with this kind of thing. I hope you can find someone to talk to about this -professionally - . It does help and is totally worth doing. Thinking of you.
Lisa

So sorry. {{{{{Hugs}}}}}

This has happened to my sister, SIL, friends, and I know it's hard to see past the pain of today, but they have all made it through with the love and support of family and friends. So ask for that help and support when you need it. And they've all come out stronger and more beautiful than ever!!

Oh shit. I'm really sorry.

Oh Deb I am so sorry. We are here for you. Vent away. Dogs are wonderful therapy. I don't know how I would have survived without my doggies.

Oh, no, Deb, this is gut-wrenching news and I am so glad you had the courage to reach out here and share your pain. I'd like to PM you and understand that you are focused on the reality of things, which I want to add shows how very strong, confident and amazing YOU are. Please don't feel any need to respond, at the moment.

Your dog's arrival and presence is wonderful. As one friend said, recently, "Most animals are far preferable to humans," and I quite agree!

Sending you love and hugs, Deb, my precious Seattle roommate, and I will be in touch, and please reach out to me whenever and wherever.

Vicki xo