So much fun reading all the responses!

1) Eileen Fisher--at least for my non-casual wardrobe. No way to pick just one for casual.

2) Still miss my turquoise sheath dress

3) Like Sterling...my button down shirts are continuously on probation. I'm also feeling like all my short sleeve tee shirts pretty much need to go.

4) 1. EF black slim knit pants, 2. EF black crepe ankle pants, 3. EF lime linen sweater, 4. EF blue linen sweater, 5. EF black linen sweater, 6. coral sandals, 7. Joe's gray skinny ankle jeans, 8. Joe's med wash skinny ankle jeans, 9. Paige dark wash skinnies, 10. black Furla hobo

5) I'm wearing Joe's gray skinny ankle jeans, black and gray sleeveless top,pewter AKS sandals, and black CK belt

hahahaha - LynD for the win !

Fun! OK, I'll play.

1. Not off to a good start. I can't answer this question, because I rely on different brands for different kinds of garments. I suppose Rag&Bone would be the best answer I can give, although I don't currently own any of their clothes except jeans. But I've admired lots of their tops and jackets on the website.

2. Pink LuLuLemon jacket with orange stitching. Purged it because it because I had nothing to wear it with at the time, and I was disillusioned with LuLu as a brand. Now I sometimes reach for it and it's not there.

3. I don't even understand the question. Why would it take courage to let go of something?

4. I could answer that question with shoes only, but hmmm let's see...I guess the question is really, what's not replaceable. Much as I love my leather moto, I could find another, so I won't include that. I will pick the following:
- Fluevog Libby Smiths
- Fluevog Baroque Vermeers
- R&B bengal stripe "Beetlejuice" pants (my new wardrobe pet)
- Smoking Lily snake print skirt (image grab off web; not me!)
- Fluevog Swordfish boots
- Black Desigual fleur-de-lys coat
- Citizens "Racer" renegade jeans

- R&B army green skinnies

- black Tron tee shirt that was crew gear, so can't get another one

- blue Star Wars tee (also crew swag)

5. A navy and red boatneck jersey tee, black skinny jeans, huge ugly skull ring, and slippers. Will put on leather moto jacket and black ankle boots when I leave the house.

This post has 7 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.

1. Lafayette 148 or Carla Zampatti

2. Regret getting rid of an amazing long velvet coat with a gorgeous floral pattern of red blue and bronze flowers... even though I got rid of it because I became so stout

3. What Aziraphale said - move it on - next!

4. Black 'suit' I had made last year
Jeans
Black Voltan pumps for work
Munro sandals for walking and walking and walking
Cute boho light jacket I recently bought
My studs, wedding rings, watch and silver bangle!
Eileen fisher silk and jersey tanks and 3/4 sleeve tops - please bring some back!
Boring but a kikki k brief case- its just right for me!
Realising this is a pretty boring list but the black basics mean I can roll out of bed and be at work/travel in no time; the munros mean i can walk anywhere I like; my jewellery signifies 4 generations of women in my family my husband/marriage my children and my phd; and the casual stuff changes a lot but that is where i have more fun and reflects me in the moment

5. Wearing none of the above except the jewellery... grey linen slouchy pants, grey tshirt, cocoon cardigan and sandals - but most of the other stuff is in my suitcase right now!

1. Ok, well, firstly, I don't think I could think of just one as I have eclectic tastes and secondly, I make most of my own clothes anyway, so perhaps some amazing top-notch fabrics from Joel and Son in London.

2. Hmm, lets think...Maybe I wish I hadn't purged a grey blousey, and very 80's style jacket that I had when I was in my early 20's. It would be great for the trend right now. Nothing else really comes to mind. I'm glad I purged everything I did over the last few years.

3. A fit and flare chambray dress. Writing this right now has made my mind up...in the donation bag it goes tomorrow. It's always tricky to find the right style of bra to wear under and is a little bunchy round my waist.

4. Coral bag, olive trench, teal suede boots, burgundy suede boots, darkwash straight leg jeans, coral/cream/green, print summer dress, four strap snake shoes, grey asymmetric hem sweater, cognac booties... all favourites. Though to be honest I want to include loads more!

5. Short boxy sage green cotton sweater, slim BF jeans, cream belt and slippers(I'm on the sofa at the moment, but I did have cream pointy toe oxfords on earlier)