First picture is from our Diwali celebration! This is an old outfit and a pastel, but I like it for festive occasions.

Second up: the BR trousers Angie recommended. This is size up and in a short length, as BR petites do not work for me. They are a little slouchy but not overly so. Are they too "regular" on me? They need to be hemmed and for now are folded under.

Next, a really cozy Gap sweater I picked up on sale. I don't have any sweaters in this length and felt it would be better with some of my slouchy pants. But is is too IT emphasizing?

And last, WIW today. I found this oversized tunic sweatshirt at ON on supersale and it is the perfect weekend wear for basketball games and dog-walking.

All feedback welcome! And no emotions vested in the new items, just practicality and fit.

This post has 5 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.