the great Chapeau

Don’t mind me. I’m just growing through a Midlife Style Evolution my whole wardrobe has been assessed, purged, donated and rejuvenated.

I have have had a long love affair with a great Chapeau. Wearing them seeing them reading about the multiple ways to wear them. So I had 15 great headwear that I no longer felt any affinity for whatsoever. They did not make me smile. I did not take pictures of them head wraps one of a kind special pieces etc etc. I donated them so they could make someone else smile.

I kept 4 in picture 2 a large brimmed camo hat and a denim mesh hat love these 2. 2 sun visor hats in metallic gold and silver.

Picture 3. 4 new to my collection 2 vibrant head wraps and 2 faux Fur perfect pick me ups for winter/fall dreary days.

So my sidekick/model decided she wanted to take one. (She gets it from her mama lol)

Let me know your thoughts,

Next post will be about my bag collection.

This post has 9 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.