I love how Angie dubs it "hectic" - must be exactly why I like it so much on you. Had to click on the post when I saw the thumbnail.
Has loads of (positive) energy and confidence.

But it HAS to be "QUITE" You Claire, as this is the most stunning, bold and beautiful pattern mixing seen in a while-fits you like a glove---and THIS is one I would do it in a minute, if I had the skirt, and the shirt, as well not only the striped blazer!!!-so I just have to walk with wide open eyes, maybe will be able to pick a stkirt like this for myself, too. Don't be shy, Go Claire, Go!!!

I like it - but agree with others to try different shoes/bag with this. I think the boldness of the patterns requires a bright solid bag and a brighter solid shoe.

From the back the jacket does have different lines (angled) so it's not "as" good as the front but it's still good.

I don't think this would scare anyone - it would likely inspire them!

I love this pattern mix, but then again I have been going nuts mixing patterns these past few days! Both the skirt and blazer are great finds Claire

I like the mix!! But to me, there is something wonky going on with your shirt collar, the way it's standing up...I'm getting a Count Chocula vibe somehow, vs. a regular old popped collar look (which I love). Just my two cents, obviously :).

This post has 1 photo. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.

Claire,
The individual pieces look great! Nice score particularly with the striped blazer. The fit for all the items looks really good on you. I am a little unsure about the pattern mixing. I like it in theory but not sure the scale of the stripes works with the patterned skirt.

I am with Angie. This outfit, all the pieces, is just outstanding to me. Strong! And you do strong so well; it suits you. I like the bag; the color blocking for me gives that needed rest for the eye without giving up any energy.

Sidenote: The elevators at work have TV, like at gas stations. The CEO of DFS has a spot today. She says members/customers of DFS are members for life! Cool lady.

I love the individual pieces, both the style and how well they fit you, but am admittedly not a fan of pattern mixing. Maybe a black belt would help the eye focus? I really hope you keep all the items, they look great on you