This is a possible work outfit. I'm not sure if I would wear these together. I'm still a bit worried about scaring the women I dress at DFS. The skirt is Express Design Studio (new with tags, retail $69.50) that I found at Goodwill for $7.49. The blazer is Caslon and I got it at Last Chance for $12.97.

I tried the skirt with my longer, white linen blazer, but I think that blazer is a bit meh (a bit too big) and it drags the whole outfit down. I have a black blazer, but it's corduroy, so that's not much good in the summer. That left this striped knit one for non-denim options. The design lines on this blazer make it very busy and I'm not sure if it's right for me. DD is ready to pounce on it, so it's okay if it doesn't work for my style/coloring.

Can I please have your honest opinions on 1. the pieces individually 2. the outfit together and 3. the outfit *on me*. I'm feeling like this is almost, but not quite right.

This post has 3 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.