Wore to birthday dinner at my favorite pasta house. Sorry for the poor picture quality taken with my tablet.

This navy eyelet shift has been a summer workhorse. It can be dressed up or down, tummy friendly, and even has side seam pockets! I bought it at Gap as a midsummer refresher and I find an excuse to wear it weekly.

I've had these turquoise earrings for over 5 years and they are my favorite warm weather accessory.

I knew the restaurant would have chilly a/c so I brought this thrifted scarf/wrap. I bought it last year before a trip and it came in handy as a swimsuit cover-up! I just love all the pretty blues in it.

After eyeing all the other Fabbers who got the SE Trina's, I was able to score the silver pair for a great price at Amazon back in June. It has been such a fun addition to my s/s wardrobe.

Blue pedicure finished the "look."

I had fun choosing an outfit of favorites for my special day and wanted to share.

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to comment and/or make suggestions.

This post has 2 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.