- JW Anderson will be teaming up again with Uniqlo next Spring for a second designer collaboration.
- According to Pinterest’s holiday report, gold eyeliner is the #1 holiday beauty trend of the year.
- The Guardian reports that “commuter cosmetics” are on the rise.
- Tomorrow, Everlane is opening its first-ever brick-and-mortar store in New York.
- Fashion designer Azzedine Alaïa, known as “a sculptor of the female form”, has passed away.
- Ann Taylor has launched a subscription clothing rental service called Infinite Style.
- Condé Nast has decided to stop Teen Vogue’s print imprint.
- Earlier this month, Amazon quietly started selling two private-label sportswear product lines.
- “Fashioned from Nature“, a new V&A exhibition, “will trace the relationship between fashion and the natural world since 1600 and examine the ways in which designers draw on nature for inspiration.”
Welcome! Read about what to wear and how to wear it on the YLF Blog. Join the YLF Forum to ask specific questions or just chat about fashion and personal style. Or check out the curated list of things we love in YLF Finds.