Welcome! I’m Angie Cox and I’m a fashion stylist. I co-created youlookfab.com to break down the complex subject of fashion and style into bite size pieces that you can apply every day. We also have an active forum where you can post questions about fashion and style and receive helpful advice from a supportive community.
YLF covers a wide range of topics and after almost three years of activity there are a large set of archives to navigate. Here are some starting points to make that a little easier.
Judging by the comments they generated, here are some of the most popular blog posts:
- Olive oil: a safe solution for dry skin?
- The corduroy debate
- Sex sells with American Apparel
- Brainstorm: improving the world of retail fashion
- Flip flops: yea or nay for everyday
- Your pants to skirt & dress ratio
- How many pairs of jeans do you own?
- Classic Uggs: fashion or gear?
- Harem pants: the rise of the low crotch
Posts on flop proof outfits have also been particularly popular:
- The flop-proof outfit
- The flop-proof outfit for casual Fridays (and beyond)
- Mom on the go: flop-proof outfit #1
- Mom on the go: flop-proof outfit #2
- Mom on the go: flop-proof outfit #3
- Roadtesting Angie’s mom-on-the-go formulas
Join the community…
Look good, feel fabulous!
This site is for everyone because having a sense of style and looking good is within everyone’s grasp. Style is not an age, budget or dress size. It’s something that can be learnt once you understand what flatters your body and works for your lifestyle. My life is dedicated to helping people to increase their style quotient in effortless and practical ways because looking good makes you feel fabulous. Who doesn’t want to feel fabulous? And when you feel fabulous, you look even better.