I will check out your blog. I enjoy your posts here. Wardrobe management is something I have been working on.

Oh, Malina, you were one of the first people I got to 'know' on the forum! I'll miss your beautiful hair and your eating out outfits but I'll try to pop over to your blog now and then.......please do pop in from time to time. xoxo

I've already bookmarked your new blog under my (skimpy) category of Blogs I Still Read. I am very much in tune with what you're feeling and where you're going with it. Your realistic common sense approach coupled with your aesthetic sense is completely inspirational to me and I eagerly read every post of yours I find anywhere. For me, clothes and trends tend to be ideas so I confess that I often read YLF "backwards" - I see everyone successfully try things out and that often serves to satiate me and I don't actually "have" to experiment with acquiring the clothes since they quickly become familiar and accepted.

How sad for us, but exciting for you. I changed schools often as a kid and rather than dread it I always looked forward to reinventing myself and finding new friends and interests. This sounds like your way of changing it up. I always enjoy your posts and the thought you put into them. You bring an important perspective to many topics here and your presence will be missed.
Good luck finding more inspiration and stop by when you can.

Your posts are thought-provoking, and often my very favorites.
Best wishes for your future adventures, and I hope you'll still come by YLF every now and then!

Seconding Astrid - yours are some of my favourite, most thought provoking posts; it's always a good YLF day when I see you've posted something to chew on. I wanted to suggest a blog on wardrobe management topics, and then I read further and saw you posted one - thank you!

Looking forward to seeing you on your blog! Good luck on the next leg of your journey.

I always enjoyed your posts and will miss your discussions on wardrobe size and wearability. I'm not into number crunching - just not enough time, but I gleaned some insights from your number crunching. Particularly the ones on how often an item can actually be worn in one season. It's made me more cognizant of the number of items I own and whether or not I actually need another sweater.

Oh, you'll be missed, Mo! You climbing the roadside dinosaur (or that's how I think of it) is an image that got my attention, because that's the life I have too. How do you dress for that, right? Wardrobe management is a good topic too... you are so on it. I've got a style I like, now how to keep it going... Always something good to think about.

Anyways, keep on keep on!

Best wishes to you Mo! I will visit your new blog and hope to "talk" to you again before too long.

Mo, you will be missed.

You've expressed some of the things that I've been feeling lately. I've been reading more about wardrobe managment and size too, feeling that I have a need to connect with others who want to say 'enough.'

I LOVE your number crunching and your post about how many pieces we really need (or can actually wear) was so helpful to me. And I adore your hair

I will be following your blog with great interest. Best to you!

Mo, I'll definitely miss your analytical, number crunching posts. Will check out your blog!

Phooey! I didn't reply at first because I was sad. Now I'm replying to say noooooo, don't go. I'm missing too many people lately.

Of course whatever is best for you is best! But you will be missed.

Wishing you all the best, Mo! Good luck with the new blog. It sounds like an exciting project. I hope you pop in from time to time to say hi and let us know how you are doing.

Wow, hard to believe!

Consider me a Mo fan I've enjoyed your posts...will miss hearing your "voice" here. Take care.

Oh.... bummer for us! I will miss your posts It always feels like friends are moving away when people leave. But it looks like you are moving on to a new adventure. Best of luck with the blog. I will look forward to you popping in with a marvelous outfit. Hugs.

Oh, Mo, I will really miss you! I will definitely read your new blog, and I hope you will pop in and share your insights here occasionally. I have learned a lot from you. xxx

Mo, I will really miss you and your thought provoking posts. Do not disappear, pretty please. I'll follow your blog.

I started following you on bloglovin! Take care Malina!!!

I'm sad to hear you are taking a break. It appears another bird is leaving the nest. Luckily the YLF nest is always welcoming returning birdies! I will be reading along on your blog. The topic of wardrobe management has become very interesting to me as well lately. What other blogs/websites of this topic would you recommend? I'd like to start exploring this area in greater depth.

Thank you for all your contributions. I have read your posts with great interest, and I'm sure you will continue to contribute just as much on your blog. Good luck with the next leg of your style adventure!

I just read your new blog and look forward to following the continuation of your style journey there.

I too enjoyed reading your number crunching posts and you always got me thinking about how much do I really need. I am sure you'll gain a growing readership who will appreciate your wardrobe maintenance experiences and wisdom.

All the best to you, Mo!

Awwww, I will definitely miss you and will look forward to the times when you pop in. I'll look up your blog too. All the best!!

Aww I'm away for a week or two and come back to see this! D: I will miss you Mo. I was sooo looking forward to seeing your active wear now that you're back in Tahoe, since as you know your active-casual wear is my top inspiration for my own active-casual (and I have no idea how to adopt my summer capsule to winter!). Happy to see that you've got a blog going, and hope that you do pop in from time to time to say hi and share what you've been wearing (which I know plenty of us would enjoy, even if they feel they might be too simple sometimes). Either way I'll be popping over to your blog to read all your excellent insights, especially as I'm working on trying to determine what my own budget and closet needs should be going forward. *hugs* Definitely don't be a stranger!

I will miss my birthday twin! Hope to see you back when the time is right.

Mo, I'm sorry that we won't be seeing you around here as often, but I completely understand. I look forward to reading your new blog though. Congratulations and good luck with it!

I'll miss you and your posts, Mo. Keeping an eye on your blog as well. Best of luck with everything.

I'm happy to "see" you any time you feel like popping in!

Oh, I'm sorry to hear this! I always enjoy your posts and hope you do pop in again sometimes.

And I just added your blog to my reader -- looking forward to following it!

Howdy! I appreciate the thoughts everyone. Sometimes you just need to change pace, ya know?
I've been settling in a bit. Not getting out much, but having no issue finding something fun but casual to wear when I do
No work still, so not sure if I'll be back in uniform(s) or wearing more smart casual. Since my shopping is pretty much done for the year I'm on hold either way.
I'm having a good time with the blog so far. Feeling it out.
Stay fab!!