I came here 4 years ago, while living in FL and realizing my hot weather look was too young for a 40 year old. Searched online for over 40 dressing and nothing spoke to me like YLF did. Been here ever since.
Sometimes I would spend a lot more forum time, and other times I'd pop in with occasional WIW. I've decided now is time for a break.
My interest is not intertwining so much with YLF in general for a while now, although I do appreciate the community beyond the clothing. I'm moving in a different direction at the moment. I'm more interested in wardrobe management and shopping strategies as of late than how to half tuck or bookend And so I'm going to veer off and explore the managing of a wardobe side that interests me.
I learned a lot in the years I've been here and am soooo very glad I ever joined in. Now I want to sort of put it all into practice in my life and not get caught up in what I think 'the internet' might like me to wear.
I came to realize my audience IRL is so vastly different than an online audience that the authenticity of my lifestyle was being supplanted by my virtual world. Anyway, it's goodbye for now. I'll pop in every now and then I'm sure so it's not forever Just for now. Stay fab!