I bought these from Elizabeth P a few months ago (they had come to her from Deborah via Motto in Australia) and certainly like them. I've found myself in a pattern though, of wearing the same sort of outfit over and over this winter and haven't been wearing these at all since I first received them (when I did wear them once or twice). No reason for it - just that time of year when I repeat the same pieces over and over and don't even look in my closet for anything else. Proof that I can be very happy with a very small wardrobe.

Anyways today - pulled them out to wear with a new Skull Cashmere purchase : a side zip cable knit sweater (no skull motif despite being part of that line) , and a pair of random Aldo OTK boots I bought this fall with a non-functional silver outside zip. This took me from morning to drinks and dinner with a friend after work. Worn with a coat I picked up last year on sale - Canadian brand - that I haven't worn much this year due to our uncommonly mild winter. I'll now be wearing this little uniform for the next few weeks - switching out the sweater and boots and maybe the coat .

Thank you to Deborah for this intercontinental find! Lovely leggings and the skirt is a modest and easy length.

Awkward twisted photo pose is due to trying to show side zip on sweater

sweater: Skull Cashmere (at my best boutique Luxe Label) Winter 2016
skirted leggings : Motto - Elizabeth/Deborah - fall 2015
boots: Aldo - fall 2015
necklace and earrings : random boutique pieces
lipstick: Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (Romance)
bag: Tiger of Sweden - winter 2106
coat: Nikki Jones (Canadian label) fall 2014

Thanks all for looking - jokes, thoughts, etc all welcome!

This post has 6 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.