Recent shopping found these new spring summer shoes. These booties are Matisse -not super crazy about the zipper, but the color and heel height are so perfect. and they are comfy. I have already worn them twice and am sure they will get a lot of wear. the second are White Mountain,,I find these fit my foot better than Birks as the 7 is too short and the 8 too big. The toe post is so thin you don't know it is even there, and I love the gold color. They are real leather and cost less than half of Birkenstocks,,

After my big shoe purge last spring, I am building a much better shoe wardrobe. May be purging another couple pairs of sandals as they are several years old and have two strikes against them-one being 3 buckles, and another being they are not padded and harder on the bottoms of my feet. Other photo is maybe what I will add to the shoe collection this year-or at least maybe black espadrille of some sort with about a 2" wedge--not as easy to find!

This post has 3 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.