I bought this blue & white striped shirt a couple of months ago...my heart was set on it the minute i saw it hanging on the rack. Shame I din't wear it at all because it was a tad bit tight around my arms & chest, making it difficult for me to move in too much.
I tried it on today and it fits perfectly, so I put together 2 different outfits around this 1 shirt.

#1 and #2
I paired the shirt with my peplum skirt from Bebe (a gift from DH). These shoes are one of my favourites coz they look like a piece of art to me...from a brand called La Isla. My bag is a laser cut tote from New Look with gold hardware & detailing. My watch is Guess and I'm wearing a beautiful mauve shade lipgloss from Paese that (once again) DH got me as a present from Poland. My earrings are from a street market in Mumbai.

* Little side note: I've worn this peplum skirt only twice over the last 2 years because I've had a friend and my mum tell me i look fat in it...and thats just pushed me to stay away from this skirt. I need an honest opinion on whether that's true and if i should just give it away.

#3 is a close up of my shoes

I paired the same shirt with my dark blue Zara jeans that i decided to roll up to show some ankle. My shoes are laser cut caged sandals from Candies and my watch is again the same black Guess. I paired this look with a suede leather studded clutch from Mango (#5) that was again a gift from DH... i absolutely adore this clutch because it's quite huge and folds over twice to get this size...it has 2 zippered compartments and also a long black strap that you can use over the shoulder. My belt is from Forever 21.

Would love to hear your thoughts & opinions. Thanks for looking

This post has 5 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.