I’ve been helping clients replenish their pajama and loungewear capsules recently, and these were the winning items. These items are intended for at home use. Most of them come in an assortment of patterns and colours.
- Nordstrom Lingerie Long Wrap Cardigan: Soft, drapey and trendy. Best over leggings, and there is a woolly pair to match. NOT scratchy. Works on most body types.
- Nordstrom Lingerie Ribbed Leggings: Cosy ribbed leggings to wear under a boxy pullover or sweatshirt. Might run a little small. Works well with the matching long wrap cardigan.
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Knit Pajamas (Plus Size) (Online Only): Elegant, cosy and flattering classic pajamas. Read the rave reviews.
- Junk Food 'Wake Me When I'm Famous' Sleep Shirt: Super cute short nightie for those who like to sleep in a tee and panties.
- DKNY 'Urban Essentials' Stretch Modal Lounge Dress (Plus Size): Casual and polished lounge dress. Nice fit. Works as a nightie too.
- PJ Salvage Print Flannel Pajamas: Best flannel PJs of the year. Adorable patterns, very cosy, launders well, and wears like iron. Runs big. You will be sized out of the XS if you wear a size US 0.
- Honeydew Intimates Cuddle Bug Hoodie: Cosiest hoodie of the year. VERY soft and fluffy, but does not irritate the nasal passages. Looks bulky, so consider yourself warned.
- Gap Pure Body modal short-sleeve tee: Best sleeping tee of the year. EXTREMELY soft and cozy. Nice fit, good sleeve length, and decent neckline. Not too wide.
- Gap Gap + Pendleton flannel sleep pants: Good quality flannel pajama bottoms. Lots of nice checks. Floppy and oversized. Runs big and a little short.
- Gap Soft cotton print leggings: EXTREMELY soft and cosy skinny sleepwear leggings. I was wowed by the fabrication against the skin.
- Sub_Urban Riot 'Happy Camper' Graphic Sweatshirt: Who doesn't want to be a happy camper. Super cute and trendy. Longer length.
- Make + Model 'Best Boyfriend' Brushed Hacci Lounge Pants: Best soft, cosy and floppy lounge pants on the planet. I have them in grey and will be duplicating. The reviews mention that the black is a lint fest in the washing machine, which I cannot confirm. The grey is sublime.
- DKNY 'City Essentials' Pants: Slinky and silky pajama bottoms for straight hips and thighs. Elegant and "grown up".
- DKNY Jersey Top: The most elegant pajama tee I've seen. Fits well and looks luxe. Works on most body types.
- Gap Pure Body Essentials t-shirt dress: Fab simple nightie.
- Gap Pure Body long sleeve tee: A good tee to pair with a range of pajama bottoms. Works on most body types. Lots of colours and patterns.
- UNIQLO Women Heattech Socks 2 Pairs: Cosiest socks of the year. Lightweight, warm, and better than SmartWool in my book. NOT scratchy, and stay put.
- Natori Print Caftan: Modern Retro caftan for a bit of glam. Best on broader shoulders and a larger bust. Runs big.
You can see the items alongside my descriptions on the collection page.