These items have been winners on clients and forum members recently. I added Madewell’s rivet & thread denim ruffle shirt to my own Summer top capsule, and love it. The description of the fabric is misleading because it doesn’t resemble denim or chambray. Instead it looks like a mottled 100% cotton linen, which is a great fabric for Summer. It’s a “final sale” item so think carefully before you purchase. I took a gamble and was lucky.
I also am thinking about keeping Naturalizer’s Lanna sandal in white. They fit my low volume feet perfectly in a size 6.5N and are extremely comfortable. They also look fashionable and flattering on the foot. I don’t know why the gorgeously made shoe received less than stellar online reviews because my experience was the opposite.
- 'Sylvia' Stripe Stretch Boyfriend Jeans (Carrolton) (Plus Size): A good pair of jeans for an extremely curvy figure. Ample coverage and the fit narrows at the waist. Comes in regular denim too. Works well on petites.
- 'Blessed' Graphic Tee: Wear this tee because you're blessed.
- Hei Hei Diamant Joggers: A super soft and extra comfy alternative to stiff casual pants. Great length on petites. The fabric does pouf out a little and stands away from the body, so you have to be okay with that.
- Naturalizer Lanna: A beautifully made and great modern looking pair of sandals. The very low wedge prevents them from feeling too flat. VERY comfortable. Comes in narrow and wide sizes and goes up to a size 12.
- Treasure&Bond Grommet Wristlet: A casual wristlet with a harder edge. Nice in the blue.
- Madewell Shorewalk Cover-Up Pants: Very soft and well-fitting joggers with a high rise. The fabric is scrumptious. Nice colour blue too. Casual but polished. Works will with an untucked casual top. Will not work on petites.
- Madewell Rivet & Thread Denim Ruffle Shirt: A beautifully made high-low ruffle shirt that does NOT resemble denim. The fabric looks more like linen, but doesn't crease as much. The white specks in the mottled fabrication add extra texture. Runs true to size, but size down if you're narrow in the shoulder. Not good on a large bust because the fabric is stiff.
- J.Crew Collins mixed metallic leather loafers: A futuristic smart casual loafer to wear with just about anything. Not super soft, but quite comfy nonetheless.
- Topshop 'Valley' Gladiator Sandal (Women): A chunky gladiator with a marvelous block heel. Can work on a low volume foot if you size down half a size.
- Babaton jared dress: A deliciously drapey and breezy unstructured T-shirt dress. Best on a broader shoulder line. Can work on petites with a heel.
- Bailey 44 Isala Wrap Skirt: A fun wrap skirt that works as well on curvy figures as it does on a straight figure because of magical diagonal lines.
- Gap Ribbon Skirt: A fab skirt for a curvier bottom half. Very practical. Breezy yet covered. Might need to size down.
Check out all the colour options and browse the collection page to see the items alongside my descriptions.