Angie’s post on Four Ways to Wear a Denim Skirt has inspired me to start looking for a new denim skirt. I also love the idea of a denim dress for my casual lifestyle and new Arty Glam style direction. While I figure out which one to get, I wanted to share ten inspiration photos on how to wear these denim pieces.
- Roomy cocoon dress with low-contrast buckle wedge pointy toe booties
- Tasseled top, wrap-over skirt and flat mules
- Distressed denim skirt, oversized pullover with plaid sleeves and eye-catching patchwork bag
- ’70s vibe with A-line button-through skirt, fitted turtleneck, leather jacket and lace-up booties
- Tomboy chic with patchwork drop-waist tunic dress and tasseled loafers
- Casual pencil skirt with ruffle placket shirt and ankle strap sandals
- Waist-defining midi dress and low-contrast sneakers
- Belted knee-length skirt, beautiful colour palette
- Coverall dress, over-the-knee boots and cosy cardigan
- And my absolute favourite: ’70s fun with denim-on-denim, striped sweater vest, and stunning loafers
Fab Links from Our Members
JAileen enjoyed this New York Times article about buffalo plaid.
La Belle Demimondaine came across this blog post about how refund policies actually encourage spending, and reduce returning, something she had never actually considered. La Belle adds that the comments are worth reading too.
Deb wanted to share this wonderful video of ’60s fashion icon Peggy Moffitt.
In the light of her recent post about challenging your environmental norm, Angie likes what Sally said about accessories generally getting a pass.
Beth Ann often had difficulty translating a look from a model’s body to her own. That’s why Katie Sturino’s blog, The 12ish Style, has been a breath of fresh air.
MsMaven wishes she had found this blog post last year when she was looking for shoes to wear in France.