I like the mixed media trend because the items are eye-catching in a sense that you do a double take. They add instant interest to your outfit without the need to sport accessories. Here’s a roundup of mixed media tops that you can wear now and into Autumn.
- Minkpink Versailles Top: I have my eye on this one because the mixed media integrity makes it feel less like a sweatshirt. Nice back detail too. I loved it! Looks great layered over a strict white button-down shirt. It has just enough pattern for my style preferences at the moment. Drapes well and runs true to size.
- Like Mynded High-Low Sleeveless Top: Great under a blazer for work, or on its own untucked over slim bottoms. Semi-tucks exceptionally well.
- Everleigh Faux Leather Sleeve Tee: An edgy tee with sporty perforated sleeves. Size up if you want a roomy fit.
- Rachel Roy Embellished Sweater: This would be on my wish list if I didn’t look awful in light grey. I love the way the lace inlay wraps around the back and front and over the sleeves. A fabulous pullover to wear with a full skirt.
- Citron Three Quarter Sleeve Silk Tunic: Not so mixed media but pretty, arty and fluid. Drapes like a dream. Check out the back detail. Fab dressed up with black bottoms. Fab dressed down with faded jeans. Works on broad shoulders and/or a full bust.
Who’s been embracing the mixed media trend?