I’m giving the tough rock chick vibe a break with an assortment of pretty tops. Some are great for business casual and relaxed settings, and a few are fab for a fancy night out.
- Catherine Malandrino Melody Blouse: I adore the cut of this blouse. Elegantly voluminous with a great amount of structured drape. It’s short, so ideal with a skirt, or blousoned over trousers or jeans.
- Maison Scotch Toile de Jouy Shirt: Pretty in pink. A soft shirt that glides off your curves and looks fab half-tucked.
- Dolman Sleeve Cardigan (Juniors): More pretty in pink, although white and taupe are other options. The cropped cascading cardigan looks a lot fresher than the longer silhouette to my eye.
- Trouvé Cold Shoulder Sweater: Cool, covered and alluring.
- Topshop Geometric Lace Blouse: A vintage vibe worn best with modern pieces.
- Wildfox London Heart Sweatshirt: Fab Flashdance flashback.
- Edista Dash Top: The elusive V-neck! Sweet flutter sleeves and fun back pattern.
- Evans Embellished Cold Shoulder Bubble Blouse (Plus): Sultry and comfortable. Perfect over a black pencil skirt.
- Sleeveless Drape Front Knit Top (Plus): An easy layering piece for under a jacket, or fab on its own with a pair of shorts.
I enjoy wearing a soft pretty top as much as wearing a stiff masculine button down shirt. It’s nice to have the option of feeling great in “opposing” silhouettes and mixing things up. How about you? Do you enjoy wearing pretty tops?