Nordstrom is known for its pricier labels and designer wear, but you’ll find more affordable items within most wardrobe categories. These pieces are $60 at full price.
- Chinese Laundry “Easy Does It” Flat: If you don’t mind wearing very flat shoes, I found this adorable pointy D’Orsay in a lovely rose gold quite comfy. The leather is not super soft, but not bad at all.
- Sole Society Penelope Sandal: A darling kitten heel with the on trend ankle strap. Pretty comfy and not too wobbly. Also available in cognac and tomato red.
- Expressions NYC Faux Leather Minaudière: A fun graphic parcel to carry for day or night. Also available in blue and pink.
- Jessica McClintock Zigzag Mesh Minaudiere: A patterned parcel for Team Pattern Mixing.
- Pleione Caliente Floral Print Sweatshirt: A fun piece to wear over a skirt or pair of shorts. Check out the back.
- Topshop Love Sweatshirt: Eye-catching!
- Michael Kors Leather Belt: Dressy wide belts are a rarity at the moment, especially in colours. Here’s one in green and purple.
- A.J. Morgan Glitz Sunglasses: A little soft sci-fi silver or gold eye candy.
- Kische Chiffon Peplum Top (Plus): Romantic, breezy and feminine.
- Sejour Three Quarter Sleeve Sweater (Plus): An Eileen Fisher-esque style sweater for a third of the price.
Browse the end of season sale and you’ll find plenty more below $60. I can scarcely believe that Fall fashions will be upon us very soon.