These tops, toppers and shoes could refresh your Spring wardrobe in two ticks. Remember to check out all the colour options.
- Tildon Dash Flat: Pointy toe footwear is trending. These flats offer little support, but some actually find this style of shoe comfortable – like me! It’s not a soft, cushioned, well-made shoe, but for $49.95 it might do the trick. Available in pink, silver and black.
- Tildon Astoria Oxford: Also unsupportive, but quite comfortable, on trend and affordable at $59.95. A fun and fab ’80s flashback. Comes in silver, a pattern, and black.
- Jeffrey Campbell Everly Bootie: A super bootie for mild weather. It comes in black too.
- ASTR High/Low Field Vest: A cropped utility vest with a drawstring tail. Unique!
- Mural Mixed Media Moto Jacket: Crisp and happy. Perfect for a cool Summer too.
- Mural Floral Sweatshirt: A happy combination worn over a pencil or full skirt. Modern.
- Ted Baker London Digital Bloom Print Sweater: This is like a fancy long sleeved t-shirt and I’m loving it. Runs small.
- Maison Scotch Leather & Ikat Trim Field Jacket: This is for Team Mega Casual. Crinkle linen with leather and patterned trim. Fab paired with faded jeans and a layering tee.
- Steve Madden Colorblock Trench Coat: Fresh, sophisticated, structured. What’s not to love.
Do you enjoy shopping for Spring clothing? Or is it your least favourite season.