This batch of pickings is for Team Casual and Team Neutral. Be sure to check out all the colour options and read the rave reviews.
- Paige Coated Sleeve Denim Jacket (Owen): If denim jackets are a wardrobe essential, try this two toned topper to change things up. The waxed black sleeves add a fab textural effect to your outfit. Runs small and long in the sleeve. Father Christmas generously placed this darling under our tree and I’m as happy as a clam.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Perforated Belt Bag: I LOVED this when I tried it on in stores. Hands-free, minimal and interesting. I preferred the bag positioned much more to one side than to the front as the photo shows. A great look for single layer dressing.
- Fossil Perforated Leather Belt: Relaxed, semi-tucked tops look great with belts. This perforated style is pretty and particularly nice in both shades of brown.
- Vince Camuto Check Pattern Sweater: Graphic, fitted and fun for Spring.
- Nic + Zoe Bateau Neck Mix Knit Sweater: The high-low hemline has its advantages. Tailored yet roomy at the same time.
- Zella Soft Shell Jacket: Stretchy, fitted, comfy, sporty, and a little military inspired. Perfect layered under a coat.
- Jag Jeans ‘Rupert’ Denim Jacket (Plus): Great value for a piece that will have a high degree of style longevity.
- Sejour Quilt Trim Ponte Knit Jacket (Plus): Casual yet crisp, and not black. Nice fit and best worn open.
- Frye ‘Vintage Stud’ Crossbody Bag: This distressed number will age with grace.
- KUT from the Kloth ‘Litta’ Top: The magpies amongst us might like a little daytime sparkle with their casual wear.
- Splendid Stripe Cowl Neck Sweater: Super easy and lightweight with interesting bias cut side and back panels.
- Everybody ‘Patto’ Short Boot: Relaxed but not rugged. Fab new shaft height and super with all sorts of bottoms.
Casual items like these are ideal for gal-on-the-go and weekend wear. Some of the items can be used to dress down dressier looks. Our age of casualization has its versatile advantages.