My top picks for outerwear and jackets just went out, and it’s onto separates for round two. I’ve seen these items on my clients all week and can vouch for their fit, styling, colour, fabrication and workmanship. Do not worry if your size is out of stock. Items often come back into stock throughout the next fortnight as people return merchandise both online and in stores.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you check whether these items are also available in petites and plus sizes because quite a few of them go across the size spectrum.
- Vince Striped Boatneck Top: Size down for a less oversized look, or wear it true to size. I adore that dropped shoulder seam. Both colours are divine.
- Only Mine Boxy Cashmere Sweater: If loosey-goosey cozy comfort is your thing, try this pullover.
- Classiques Entier Nouveau Print Jersey Top: Gorgeous over a skirt or under a blazer. Graphic and fitted fabness.
- Sandra Ingrish Roll Sleeve Denim Shirt: Nicely shaped and distressed.
- Vince Camuto Contrast Trim Houndstooth Blouse: I bought this item because I can’t resist an oversized geometric pattern on a roomy blouse.
- Hinge Foil Coated Sweater: A nod to the space age trend. It’s quite shiny and SO FUN. A perfect way to add casual shine to your wardrobe.
- Vince Zip Front Silk Top: Elegant, oversized and modern. That zipper detail rocks.
- Bellatrix Sheer V-Neck Blouse: Pretty and good on a full bust and strong shoulder line.
- Bellatrix Sheer V-Neck Blouse: I liked this pattern even more.
- Trina Turk ‘Rai’ Print Silk Blouse: A sublimely happy and bright blouse with a ’40s fit that looks so “now”.
- Halogen Tipped Sweater Blazer: An easy and comfy pairing with a pencil skirt or dressy trousers for the office.
- Trouvé Argyle Tunic Sweater: Feels like pajamas! Very grungy and adorable on a super casual day,
- Halogen Leather Front Peplum Top: An on-trend peplum that looks great on its own or layered over a shirt or blouse.
- Only Mine Zip Back Wool & Cashmere Sweater: I bought this in purple because it’s the silhouette of the season. Love the high-low hemline and fun back zipper detail.
- Vince Camuto Banded V-Neck Top: Sleek, fitted and also a super layering piece.
- L’AGENCE Star Print Shirt: Stars are the new polka dots and this blouse is slouchy and chic.
- Nic + Zoe Fall Foliage Cardigan: The front tailoring detail is unique. It’s not just that same old cardigan shape.
- Classiques Entier Panthere Cardigan: A different style of cardigan that looks great over a pencil skirt or trousers.
- Diane von Furstenberg Bairly Louche Blouse: Bohemian pretty. Size up.
- Foxcroft Dot Fitted Shirt: A simple classic that can be worn in many ways.
- Foxcroft Roll Sleeve Tencel Shirt: Amazing fabric and fit! It’s like liquid denim. It floats away from the body in just the right way. IMPORTANT: The sleeves do not need to be rolled, nor do you need to hike them up showing the underside of the fabric. Size down.
- Valette Refined Wool Crewneck Sweater: I bought this in three colours because I crave very crisp, non-itchy, dressy, well made knitwear in fun brights. I love the back button detailing and the high neckline. Great worn on their own, or with a scarf, or as a layering piece.
- Classiques Entier Sunmosa Mixed Media Skirt: Fab vertical detailing and length. To my eye, even better than a full leather skirt. Different!
- Halogen Pleat Front Check Skirt: Petite gals, try this one with a tucked in form fitting top and boots. Bring back a bit of the ’90s magic.
- Rachel Roy Crepe Combo Print Skirt: STUNNING. That inset panel is striking and slimming.
- Sejour Mini Pleat Skirt: I loved this romantic and flirty style.
- Halogen Taylor Curvy Fit Two Tone Pants: For the price, the fit and fabric of these darlings cannot be beat.
- Halogen Quinn Plaid Straight Leg Pants: And the same goes for these although the fits were slightly different.
- Wit & Wisdom Dot Print Denim Leggings: These also came in blue, but I vote burgundy because that’s the colour of the season. Size down.
- Classiques Entier Jesi Trousers: I bought these because they are lined, warm, and swish in a non-fussy way when you stride. I am NOT a wide leg trouser gal but these changed my mind.
- KUT from the Kloth Diana Skinny Jeans: Good grey colour and flattering fit.
- Jag Jeans Malia Slim Leg Jeans: Extremely comfortable. Size down at least one size.
- Lafayette 148 New York Irving Stretch Wool Pants: Streamlined and roomy all at once.
- Theory Yanette Copenhagen Pants: I bought these and I can’t be more pleased with them. Modern! Size up because Theory runs small.
- Lafayette 148 New York Stretch Wool Pants: STUNNING wide leg trousers. Fluid and luxurious. Looks like they have almost run out of stock online, but stores should have an assortment of colours.
- Paige ‘Hidden Hills’ Straight Leg Jeans (Fiji): If you’re still after premium denim straight leg jeans, these could fit the bill.
Feel free to share your sale favourites and top picks in the comments section as this list is by no means exhaustive. Next up, my top picks list for footwear and accessories.