First, there were my top picks for outerwear and jackets. Second, my top picks for tops and bottoms. My third and final top picks post is about footwear and handbags. All footwear options are comfortable because they would not make this list if they were otherwise.
- Pedro Garcia ‘Charlie’ Peep Toe Bootie: If you can manage the heel height, it’s a very on trend look for early Fall.
- Sam Edelman ‘Petty’ Bootie: SO comfortable and ideal for those who like to wear very low heels.
- Sam Edelman ‘Petty’ Bootie Python: I bought these and could not be more smitten with them. The perfect blonde bookending bootie and heel height. They are also available in animal print. Warning: They look long on your feet.
- Blondo ‘Vergara’ Boot: This is a copy of last year’s Aquatalia boot at half the price. 100% puddle proof. Extremely comfortable and streamlined, and fits all calf widths – from narrow to wide because of the stretchy fabric.
- Stuart Weitzman Gatherup Boot: Another nod to the space age trend. Very comfy and different.
- VC Signature Warren Boot: Gorgeous diagonal side zipper. A refreshing refined look amidst the countless rugged Frye-type-boots. I almost bought these.
- Donald J Pliner Danee Boot: In oxblood, one of the best boots on sale. Very comfortable and the length can be adjusted.
- Paul Green Naomi Boot: Gorgeous leather and ankle strap styling.
- Børn Treddy Boot: A rugged boot that slims at the ankle. A rare find.
- Steven by Steve Madden Fairlow Bootie: A solid no-nonsense bootie with a fun buckle. Not as soft as I would have liked, but I do have fussy feet.
- Cole Haan Jodhpur Boot: Get these in oxblood. Fab on tall gals with long gams.
- Aquatalia by Marvin K Royal Weatherproof Bootie: A versatile dressy bootie and 100% puddle proof. Great narrow ankle.
- Aquatalia by Marvin K Royal Weatherproof Bootie: This one’s in suede and even softer. I vote deep red or grey.
- Anyi Lu Melanie’ Bootie: The best warm weather bootie ever. I so wanted these too.
- Attilio Giusti Leombruni Bit Ballet Flat: Very pretty, classic and beautifully made.
- Naya Teak Oxford: Like slippers with fun laces
- Stuart Weitzman Adaptable Flat: I have these from last year in tan and black, and they are my favourite ballet flats of all time.
- Joan & David Gardner Pump: So ladylike and retro! Read the rave reviews.
- Cole Haan Air Monica Wedge: A Chanel-esque pump with all the comfort.
- Josef Seibel Caspian Sneaker: Try these if Converse sneakers are not your thing.
- Elliott Lucca Cordoba Flap Front Shoulder Bag: A versatile snake skin bag in warm tones.
- Steve Madden Excursion Satchel: Love the texture and the gold rivets.
- Vintage Reign Marky Hobo: An interesting casual bag with a bit of structure.
- Pour la Victoire Prado Medium Tote: Modern! Also available in other colours. It’s a large bag, but quite lightweight.
That’s it from me and my top picks, but our coverage is only beginning. Over the next few days I will be posting outfit and ensemble posts based on some of the items in these lists. So stay tuned!
Finally, do share your purchases. We’d love to know more about your NAS experience.