Here are a few more fab Summer finds, all tried and tested by my clients. Make sure you browse through all the size and colour options.
- Zara Jacquard Blazer: The cut is tailored and loose at the same time. Genius. Love the shorter hemline at the back. It’s a little more orange than red in real life. Runs small.
- Bellefleur Polka Dot Voile Shirt: Breezy, cool and covered. It’s soft, 100% cotton and looks fab knotted at the waist. Runs large so you might need to size down.
- Vince Camuto Midi Tube Skirt: Comfortable, forgiving and has length. Great with a boxy untucked blouse for a de-bombshelled effect.
- Vince Camuto Minter Sandal: Edgy yet pretty, and with a manageable heel height. Quite comfortable. The off-white gets my top vote.
- Vince Camuto Lilliana3 Slipper Flats: I tried on countless slipper flats across all price points this season. I finally settled on these because they are super comfy and the most fun style choice. Sparkly, patterned feet makes me smile.
- Suzi Chin for Maggy Boutique Front Knot Jersey Dress: This dress is surprisingly flattering in regular and plus sizes, although it had little hanger appeal. Fab with a dainty flat sandal.
- Vince Camuto Blouson Jersey Dress: Grecian, gorgeous, flirty and fab for a hot day. No plunging necklines or overly bare arms. Dress it up or down. Add a belt, denim jacket and sandals and you are good to go.
When I read over this list it struck me that I had included so many Vince Camuto items. They had winners this season.