Sandals are huge in Spring and Summer, and the collections seem to grow every year. Below is an assortment of colour-rich and comfortable sandal styles, most of which have either been fitted by me or one of my clients. Remember to look through all the colour options as you browse the styles.
- Naturalizer Glee Sandal: These are great on a wider foot. The elastic ankle straps stretch while you stride.
- Naturalizer Jane Sandal: Adorably fresh in the floral. Cute, casual and made of fabric so they will not stretch.
- Naturalizer Korina Sandal: Lots of toe coverage and gorgeous in orange. An interesting mixture of both a high and low vamp.
- Gentle Souls Break My Heart Gladiator Sandals: Very soft leather and foot bed. They expose quite a bit of the toe, so pass on the style if that is not your cup of tea.
- Fidji B455 Red Sandal: I am a fan of Fidji shoes and this one does not disappoint. A little unique and great heel height.
- Softspots ‘Lebeau’ Wedge Sandal: An elongating low vamp with a sweet bow. Extra comfy footbed.
- Anyi Lu ‘Tulip’ Slingback Sandal: I am also a huge fan of Anyi Lu shoes. They are generally very comfy, lady-like, and beautifully made. If you like Chie Mihara’s, you will probably like Anyi Lu’s. This is the brand to try when looking for high quality, dressy low heeled sandals that keep your feet happy.
- Steve Madden ‘Karoll’ Sandal: Fab lightweight casual sandal. The broad straps and back zipper are soft and the buckle doesn’t dig into your ankle like you might expect.
- Indigo by Clarks ‘Pocomo’ Sandal: Clarks makes a version of this casual sandal each year. I found the woven leather straps a little uncomfortable, but the raving reviews beg to differ.
- André Assous Dalmira Wedge: Metallic wedges are very versatile. This style is perfect for casual dresses and skirts.
This list is by no means exhaustive, but it might provide a good starting point if sandals are on your shopping list. Feel free to share further sandal recommendations in the comments section.