Thanksgiving is particularly meaningful because it allows us to reflect back on what we have to be thankful for. As I reflect back on YLF and my work as a fashion stylist, there are several people that I would like to acknowledge.
- Our fabulous friend Morgan, who worked with Greg on the iPhone and Android apps for YLF. Greg loved working with you and I also enjoy spending time with you, your lovely wife Christina, and adorable French bulldog Biscuit. Your spunky and fashion forward style is the cherry on top. YLF is lucky to have you.
- Inge, our fabulous new addition to the YLF Team. We couldn’t be more thrilled with her wisdom, input and hard work. YLF Books is stocked with a brilliant assortment of books that cut across all sorts of fashion and style topics, and the competition section runs like clockwork. Thank you for lightening our load with such skill, and for the finesse and kindness that you bring to all that you do.
- My incredible local and international clientele. I throughly enjoy working with you, especially when we laugh up a storm. Thank you for entrusting me to find your sense of style and making it a fun process. You are all too fabulous for words.
- Our engaged and supportive readership whose wit, warmth, intellect, compassion and wisdom know no bounds.
- Our Veteran forum members who give up so much of their time to lovingly encourage and help others out on the forum.
- My incomparable husband Greg, who makes my world a better place. Thank you for constantly being my number one inspiration.
- Our little Yorkshire Terrier Rosie, for her loyalty, companionship and inexhaustible cuteness. She is always with us as we type away on our computers, snuggled up on one of her beds by our feet. Her adorable little snores and sighs are the best background noise in the world.
- Last but not least, thanks go to our other little angel from heaven, Jasmine, who is constantly in our hearts. Words cannot express how much we miss you.
We are YLF wish you a happy, peaceful and safe Thanksgiving weekend.