These items deserve a special mention because the prices are affordable and the details interesting. I’ve seen most of them in real life as they were tried and tested on my clients.
- Michael Kors Three Quarter Sleeve Snake Skin Blouse: This blouse is better in real life than on the models. Looks sensational over a pencil skirt. Don’t let the high neckline put you off either. I had this on a petite client with a full bust and we added a long pendant necklace to elongate the silhouette. She looked killer. It’s available both in petites and regular sizes.
- Rachel Roy Twisted Up Sleeveless Mesh Dress: Give this a whirl if you like cobalt blue. It looks especially good over black leggings and layered with a scrunched sleeved boyfriend blazer.
- Free People Plaid Shirt: Cropped asymmetrical blouses are everywhere right now, and this one is a personal favourite. Love the drapey pockets and crisp plaid design. The style is supposed to be extra boxy so don’t be shocked when you drown in the style.
- Olivia Moon Print Chiffon Blouse: It’s bold, breezy and easy to launder. There is little wrong with a good quality polyester these days. If you are after something non-iron and machine-washable that’s much less expensive than silk, this is the way to go. Belt it for waist definition. Also available in this print.
- Karen Kane Handkerchief Hem Dress: I wore this drapey delight over the weekend with a cropped denim jacket, black and white ballet flats, white watch, green bag and RayBans. I officially declare this dress as comfy as my sweats.
- Gianetta Pinch Shoulder Blouse: The colours are more dull than they appear in the photograph, but the sleeve details are interesting. Cool yet covered.
- Steve Madden St. Tropez Pants: It truly doesn’t get more cozy than this for Summer. The drawstring is a little long so feel free to trim it to a shorter length.
- Grace Elements Smocked Waist Crinkle Paisley Skirt: This skirt is so flattering. I love the way it hugs the midriff and flares out at the hip to a fab midi length. Cool and insanely easy to wear. Add a simple tank top, cropped jacket or cardigan, heels, and you are good to go. It’s available in several patterns from paisley and patchwork, to butterflies and florals.
- Gap Two Tone Pocket Top: Chanel-esque, on-trend and perfect with casual short shorts. Layers nicely underneath jackets and cardigans too.
- Maggy London Drape Jersey Sheath Dress: Great drape and nice colour. It’s a super departure from all the empire cuts and sheaths that rule the retail floor.
- Fidji E286 Booties: Kickstart Autumn with these discounted darlings. Super comfortable, a little edgy and run true to size. I love Portuguese shoes.
- Stephan & Co. Endless Beaded Necklace: The retro yet modern appeal here is fab. Knot it high or low to add interest to both casual or dressy outfits. Available in gold and silver.
- The Original Falling Whistle Necklace: Stop traffic with this one. Just for fun!
- Birdcage Charm Bracelet by Monserat De Luca: Quirky and fabulous don’t you think?
- Club Monaco Wild Pearl Ring: Its delicate yet chunky integrity is divine.
Stock up now if Summer is your dominant season. Autumn merchandise will be in full swing on shop floors from mid July onwards. In the Northern Hemisphere, our days are already getting shorter.
This post contains affiliate links.