Now that we are well into warm weather retail season, I’m ready to share my top one piece swimsuit picks. I’ve had clients across a spectrum of body types and ages in these styles and they look beautiful! It was important for them to feel covered, yet alluring, and these suits did the trick. No frump factor.
Remember that swimsuits are sized differently to regular clothing. You have to go up at least two sizes in order to get an equivalent of your clothing size. For example, if you wear a size 8 dress you’ll need a size 12 in swimwear. If you have a long body or are tall, you might need to go up another size. Remember to click through the links for colour options.
- Juicy Couture “Royal Treatment”Swimdress: This suit looks better on the body than it does in the photo. It’s especially flattering if you want to cover more of the hip area. It has soft cups with removable padding and camouflaging side seam ruching. A retro and fun cozzie.
- La Blanca “Sweetheart” One piece: This suit makes my list 2 years in a row because of it’s bombshell integrity. It has adjustable straps and foam lined cups. The bust line looks AMAZING in this style. Nice colours too.
- Miraclesuit “Sonatina”One Piece: This suit makes my list three years in row because it works wonders if you are short waisted and petite. So, so flattering. It runs short in the torso so pass on the style if you are long waisted or tall.
- Miraclesuit “Oceanus” One Piece (plus): It hugs, supports and accentuates in all the right places. Streamlining and flattering.
- Miraclesuit “Aurora” One Piece (plus): If you like skirted bathing costumes, give this one a whirl. It’s retro flavour will make you feel like swimming goddess Esther Williams.
- Juicy Couture Beach “Little Lulu” Halter Swimdress: So cute! The halter neckline is very Marilyn Monroe and the fit slimming and comfortable. It has soft cups with removable padding. I’m not big on Juicy Couture clothing but I’m impressed with their swimwear.
- Robin Piccone Pleated One Piece Swimsuit: This suit has a va va voom quality and an interesting back tie that ties in two places. Different, fabulous and flattering on the bust line.
- Miraclesuit “Hi Def-Regatta” One Piece: If you like high necklines like I do, this suit is great. It mixes a sporty edge with a glamourous touch. It has breast cups so that your bosom feels shaped despite the lack of exposed cleavage. It runs a little small so you might need to size up.
- Miraclesuit “Twistin Pandora” Plunge Front One Piece: If you like front knot detailing on dresses and tops, chances are high you’ll like this suit. It’s pretty Grecian vibe is divine, as is the colour.
- Land’s End All Over Control Slender Tunic: Another retro inspired suit that takes us back to the 40′s and 50′s. It offers that oh so flattering girdled feeling without sucking the life out of your body. The straps are secured for extra swimming comfort.
Please add to the list if you’re happy with your one piece swimsuit. I’d love to hear your recommendations. Stay tuned for my top two-piece swimsuit picks.
This post includes affiliate links.